Be the initially to remark. 1. Faculty OF AGRICULTURAL Technology (Affiliated to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-3) Kullapuram (Po), By using Vaigai Dam, Theni-625 562 Disorders OF BLACK PEPPER Pupil: Class Trainer: Sruthi A B Dr.
Parthasarathy S 2015021126 Asst. Prof. Plant Pathology.
- How does one discover herbal remedies?
- What lamps would you vegetation in March?
- What bouquets are excellent to herb in October?
- What can be planted in Sept .?
- Applications To Aid You To Specify Undiscovered Crops And Plants
- How do you figure out normal gardening plants?
Record of health conditions in black pepper 1. Foot rot /swift wilt disease 2. Pollu sickness /anthracnose three.
Sluggish decline /sluggish wilt 4. Stunt ailment 5. Phyllody sickness six. Basal wilt 7.
Leaf rot and blight three. Foot rot / Rapid wilt of pepper Significance:
@vikaspedia. in/agriculture 8. @cpsskerala. in nine. Pathogen:
Mode of spread: