Whether you discovered your ideal house, wish to refinance, or simply want to make use of your property’s equity, search no further than Rivermark. Our neighborhood home loan officers are content to respond to any relevant questions you may possibly have or provide solid advice regarding the house funding procedure. You are able to rely on Rivermark for truthful advice, neighborhood servicing and competitive prices.
For quicker service, online start your application. A Rivermark home loan professional can quickly get you pre-approved. A pre-approval programs realtors that you’re a significant customer and certainly will make it possible to speed the transaction up whenever you’re prepared to purchase. Contact us at 503.906.9497.
*$899 origination charge will be based upon main borrower having an open Rivermark bank account and debit card at time of closing ($1,199 without checking).
Mortgage Loan Options
A fixed-rate home loan lets you understand your precise price and payment per month through the entire loan term. We provide fixed price mortgages with 10-, 15-, 20-, or 30- 12 months terms.
ADJUSTABLE PRICES (ARMs)
ARMs enable you to focus on a lesser price than fixed-rate loans, nevertheless the price can down adjust up or sporadically. Rivermark ARMs begin with introductory regards to 5-, 7- or 10- years.
Jumbo loans (for loan quantities surpassing $510,400) can be found to make more expensive and luxury domiciles less expensive. Available as a set or adjustable price.
We allow it to be simple to obtain the funding you want.
Buying a house is just one of the largest decisions that are financial make, and our real estate loan Officers are right here that will help you along each step associated with the method. Below is a high-level breakdown of the procedure:
Step One: Get Pre-Approved
- Submit your property loan application on line or in a branch.
- Rivermark may request documentation that is supporting like pay stubs.
- Your home loan Officer will contact you aided by the amount for which you’ve been pre-approved.
Step two: Search For Your Property
- You are able to go shopping with certainty knowing you’ve been pre-approved for an amount range that’s right for you personally.
- Once you find the correct home and now have negotiated the sales cost, you send out the signed contract to your real estate loan Officer to start out the method.
- You’ll secure your interest given that you understand the loan quantity, term and date of closing.
- The mortgage documents and authorizations are completed, and your real estate loan Officer will purchase the assessment.
- Appraisals may take 2-3 months become finished. When you wait, your application for the loan is submitted to underwriting.
Step 3: Last Approval and Closing
- After the assessment is completed, your loan is prepared for final approval by Rivermark.
- A duplicate associated with the assessment will likely be provided for you via e-mail or mail.
- Rivermark will deliver out of the last Closing Disclosure for one to review.
- The documents that are closing then delivered to the Escrow officer to prepare the visit.
- In the date of one’s signing you will definitely signal every one of the papers in the name business and deliver the amount that is final for closing.
- Typically in 24 hours or less (following day) the mortgage is funded by Rivermark, the deed is recorded and you’re now the master of a fresh house as well as the secrets are yours.
How do I get pre-approved for a true mortgage loan?
Focus on a call to at least one of our home loan downline. They are going to allow you to choose the item that’s right for your needs and obtain you started utilizing the pre-approval procedure. You may apply online and a Mortgage Loan Officer will reach out to you directly if you prefer. Upon approval, you may receive a letter that is pre-approval.
The length of time does the process that is pre-approval? Whenever can I get my pre-approval page?
Generally in most situations, we’re able to give you a letter that is pre-approval you within 24-48 hours.
Where must my property be situated to qualify for a Rivermark mortgage loan?
Rivermark is licensed to present mortgages on properties in Oregon, Washington and Idaho.